Whatever your business goals may be, we have access to a full array of funding options to help get you there! These include, but are not limited to, purchase order financing, factoring services and equipment loans.
During our initial consultation, we will be able to quickly ascertain the best lender and course of action.
Speak with 2-4 hand selected lenders that understand your funding request.
Receive Funding Proposals
Select Your Lender
That is it! Choose the lender you feel will be the best fit to assist you in achieving your business goals.
In order to experience the Huntington Coast Capital advantage, we will need to collect the following to obtain proposals from potential lending sources:
- Your current accounts receivable and accounts payable aging reports
- A current customer list
- Financial statements for the past two years along with the current year-to-date statement
- Company website address
- Sample of an open invoice
- Overview/description of your business
- Location and name of your business
With this short list of items, we can generate interest with a selection of appropriate financing sources. Once these items are received, you can expect a 48-hour turn-around on a proposal. The financing sources will then contact you directly to take the process further.