The barrier to growth for most all businesses, especially startup ventures, is cash flow. Banks will tell you that you need two years of profitability (as shown on your company tax returns) before they will consider providing a business loan. If you do manage to qualify for a bank loan, it will almost always be an SBA term loan (one lump sum loan amount usually secured by real estate). These loans do not address the ongoing working capital requirements business owners need to fund purchase orders and other monthly cash flow needs.
This lack of access to capital is the reason the majority of businesses fail within the first three years.
The capital partners we represent have an entrepreneurial approach to lending that opens the door for many to grow their business without the covenants and restrictions of traditional financing! Here are a few examples of recently funded deals:
- $100,000 Supply Chain Funding Line for a CBD Industry client – a distributor with enormous growth potential needed the capital to fund purchase orders. The initial line provided is $100,000 and will grow as the company’s sales grow. Estimated monthly volume with the financing in place is between $600,000 to $800,000 in monthly gross revenue.
- $2,500,000 Supply Chain Line for a Home Furnishings Importer/Distributor – an already established company needed additional capital to increase sales. The use of this supply chain line of credit will allow them to grow from $50,000,000 to $75,000,000 in annual gross revenue!
- $4,000,000 Supply Chain and Factoring Line for an Importer of PPE products – a newly formed entity in the personal protective equipment space needed capital to purchase goods from overseas suppliers. The partners in the business had solid experience and strong relationships on both the supplier and buyer side. The line of credit will allow them to scale their business and meet buyer demand.
About Huntington Coast Capital.
Huntington Coast Capital secures funding for companies in a broad base of industries. Our clients come to us to find a more flexible lending partner to meet their growth needs. Many are declined by the bank and are in need of a more creative and entrepreneurial funding solution.
We consult on a wide range of funding options for business owners throughout the United States in the following areas:
- Supply chain financing
- Equipment loans and lease programs (learn more about our equipment loan platform offered through our subsidiary)
- Lines of credit for working capital needs
- Term loans for marketing, hiring staff and general expansion needs
- Factoring services for accounts receivable financing that also provides for back office credit and collection functions
- Purchase order financing
- Asset based loans
- Business acquisition financing
- Inventory financing
- Private commercial real estate bridge loans
- SBA loans for business and real estate needs
Whether you are a startup or established, in need of $100,000 or $10,000,000 we have the capital partners to meet your needs. Contact us to see how we can assist in taking your business to the next level. To your success!