As a Placement Agent, Huntington Coast Capital has placed over $12,000,000 in new asset based loans through August of 2023! We have seen increased interest in debt consolidation, business acquisition, supply chain/purchase order financing, and contract financing loan requests.
If your business is burdened by high interest rate debt, or if you have a growth opportunity that requires additional financing, we can help!
High interest rate debt can kill the financial strength of a company. The ease of access and quick loan approvals can lure business owners in to taking the quick cash without considering the ramifications down the road. A common scenario we see is a company that has taken on 3, 4, 5 (and in some cases more) of the Merchant Cash Advance (“MCA”) loans available in the market, and are now having a hard time getting out from underneath them. Lenders look poorly at business owners who pile on this type of debt. The lender’s concern is that the business owner is not exercising business prudence and are financing themselves out of business. Some advice – if a lender refers to your business as a “merchant”, run the other direction!
A more positive scenario we advise on are companies that need to finance growth opportunities. Whether it’s to finance the cost of additional space (real estate acquisition or tenant improvements), cover the cost of goods to suppliers, or finance the cost of a particular contract, Huntington Coast Capital has you covered!
About Huntington Coast Capital.
Huntington Coast Capital secures funding for companies in a broad base of industries. Our clients come to us to find a more flexible lending partner to meet their growth needs. Many are declined by the bank and are in need of a more creative and entrepreneurial funding solution.
We consult on a wide range of funding options for business owners throughout the United States in the following areas:
- Supply chain financing
- Contract Financing (covers the upfront cost of mobilization and ongoing working capital needs)
- Equipment loans and lease programs (learn more about our equipment loan platform offered through our subsidiary)
- Lines of credit for working capital needs
- Specialty Property Financing (gas stations, car wash properties, skilled nursing facilities, hotel properties)
- Term loans for marketing, hiring staff and general expansion needs
- Factoring services for accounts receivable financing that also provides for back office credit and collection functions
- Purchase order financing
- Asset based loans
- Business acquisition financing
- Inventory financing
- Private commercial real estate bridge loans
- SBA loans for business and real estate needs
Whether you are a startup or established, in need of $100,000 or $10,000,000 we have the capital partners to meet your needs. Contact us to see how we can assist in taking your business to the next level. To your success!